Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alohello 4 ~ A Preview

All these pics I saved from AA's blog so gomen for stealing them off you :P Oh and thank you for always updating so quickly and providing so much info. I check it daily ^^

Ok, now for the previews to MM's Alohello 4 PB. I have to say, I was excited when I heard the news. I always preferred group PBs, much more than solo ones cuz I liked to see interaction between the girls. I was a little sad that Alohello 3 didn't get one as well. But no matter, cuz now we have this :D

Some thoughts about the leaked pics.


Yeah outfits: Risa, Aika, Sayu
Maybes: Lin Lin, Eri, Ai
Meh outfits: Reina, Jun Jun

I found it funny that only Ai and Reina got heels while everyone else had flat slippers? Were they trying to differentiate the leads from the rest?


Only Ai and Sayu look good here. And Aika has gotten really thin hasn't she? Is a solo PB in the works or something hence the slimming down? I can't even tell if Reina's eyes are open? XD This better not be a shot in the book.


Unfortunately, this picture is even worse than the previous one? I have to be honest despite being a fan. Most of the girls don't look flattering here. The only thing I liked was Ai's hair and that head band (?) thingy she's wearing.


Now, this pic, is a winner! Splitting them into 5kkies and 6kkies is a fab idea. Having TakaGaki together is awesome! Risa has gotten some boobs but lost her amazing abs? :( At least her hair isn't so badly styled here. Needless to say, leader is pretty, she always is.


I thought it was strange that the mood and feel of this photo is so dark? Seems not really in tune to the sun and sea theme of the Alohello series? I hate to say this considering I'm a Mame fan, but I think Ai looks better here. There is just something strange about Risa's expression? It's as if physically she's there but her mind isn't?


No complains here. I like the green float. Makes me imagine that they are the bean's arm wrapped around her waist :P


I can't decide if I like this pic or not.


Ranking:
1) Bunny
2) Kitty
3) Turtle

I myself can't believe that I put Reina before Eri! But that's how it is, Reina has the better hair and bikini. And Sayu is love :)


Cute smile. Reminds me of when she just started out. This beam is almost exactly the same as the one in her 6kkie Hello Hello PB.


Is it just me or is Reina in a bad mood? :P She doesn't look very pleased? Oh cheer up gal, you look great! There is no need to be unhappy about anything XD

I think I bashed more of the pics than I praised them? ^^; But I'll still get it in the end. How could I give a current MM PB a miss? I adore them too much.

3 comments:

Lex said...

Did Reina just get more praises than Subleader? O_O
Are you alright? *inserts thermometer into Hammysama's mouth*
:P

Hammy said...

I feel fine...I think. Don't I usually praise Gaki the least anyway? XD

Lex said...

No.
You usually praise Junjun the least.
That is, if there are any praises at all XD