Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Revival... Part 1

Woah, I've really not been posting for quite some time. I just didn't know what to write since inspiration seemed to have left me and...well some other stuff had happened. BUT! I can't let this continue can I? After all, I'm a loyal MM fan and this blog is dedicated to MM and H!P in general. I can't let my fandom die, and this blog is one of the most obvious ways to show that I still love me MM girls ^^

Let's see, what has happened since I last blogged.

1) MM's Alohello 4 PB + DVD
2) MM goes to Paris
3) Ai's cover special on Friday Magazine
4) Eri's cover special on Goo Bike Magazine
5) MM's Pika Pika tour DVD
6) Risa's Alohello PB + DVD

1) Bikini Heaven

Well, first of all, I got meself the MM AH4 PB!! Yay!! *applause* It's a soft cover and filled with gorgeous pics of the 8 girls. Yes, I said 8. Cuz although the 8kkies aren't at the top my ranking, I must still admit there were some really nice pics of them.

Needless to say, Ai, Gaki, Kame, Sayu and Reina were all beautiful. I especially loved the shots of them in the white dresses and the polaroids where they were just fooling around. If only they magnified them cuz I find that it's only in these that we can see their genuine smiles and laughter. And there was a AiGaki pic which was uber cute!!! Damn the people who chose which pics to dedicate a whole page to. GRRR *shakes fist*

As for the DVD, nothing really stood out. It was mostly MM being pretty and droolsome in their bikinis. I'm not happy that the KameMame baking a cake bit was edited out though. I demand my turtle & beanbag!!!

2) Wee Wee?

I've been jealous about MM's appearance in Paris ever since I heard about it. It's just not fair? Why do the US and Europe continents get all the good stuff? Not only is there a concert, fans get to have their goods signed, see the girls up close and even shake their hands or hug them!!! *explodes with envy* Oh right, did I mention there are special goods made just for the event too? It's almost as good as being a Japanese living in Japan :(

From the vids that I've seen so far, I think Aika looked really good. Especially in the video below. I was totally going "WOAH! Is that really Aika?!" when I first saw it. Ai looks fab as always, Risa's pigtails were a little surprising. But she was cute in them. Eri's helmet hair made me grin but it wasn't that bad. Sayu seems to have trimmed her hair, Reina's just...well...Reina XD


Vids of the concert. I adore the intro they filmed of the girls for this. I want a HD version damnit!! *shakes fist again* All the 56kkies were sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!






3) Goddess Ai

The term goddess I usually use to refer to Eri? But this time I can't help praising leader with it too. I mean look at her! That face! That body! Her smile! And those eyes *melts* I knew I had to have a copy of this mag the moment I set eyes on it. How could I not support a MM girl gracing the cover of a magazine? It has been far too long since that happened. This is probably the only time I approve of Friday XD

If you ask me which of these shots I like the most, it just happens to be the 3 where Ai's clad in the dark bikini. Coincidence? ^^;


No comments: