Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crazy Together ~ Turtle Bean Bag

Looks like Gaki-san couldn't resist not taking a snapshot of the Kame in a monkey suit after all :D Aren't they cute? The trainer and her animal charge? :P


I wonder what shoes Eri is wearing. Looks kinda nice no?

Sometimes I feel guilty that my KameMame fandom has skyrocketed so much. It used to be just TakaGaki and KameShige. But I think it was from the time where HM@ started having regular segments with them together (stair running, roller-coaster screaming, random objects throwing). Did I leave anything out? XD



These 2 are hilarious together. It's almost as if they are each other's happy pill? Just look at how they behave? Even without any verbal communication, seeing the other person's face causes them to burst into laughter.



From the stuff the girls say, we kinda get that Sayumin and Eri are besties within MM. It's not as obvious for Ai and Risa but I would think that the bean is still the one leader looks to for if she encounters a problem.

But since Ai has quite a healthy social life and has friends in a number of places, this leaves Risa loads of free time to hang out with other people. And thus she has chosen the aho-pair. I always wondered if the bunny is annoyed with having to share her turtle with another.


It seems that after the turtle bean bag pair has been put together (the very first time was their radio show? Did I get this right), there has been no turning back.



They can even have interaction in a vid where a question of "who is the best rapper in MM?" was posed. Eri looks like she is in a Herbal Essence CM with that action. Only thing is, she isn't washing her own hair XD


I know there are many more clips of the adorable duo but I shall limit myself or this post would never end XD Just 2 more vids ^^



And finally to end with a nice warm hug. The Kame took the initiative to lean back into Gaki-san's arms and I think she fits really well in that position :P I wish I knew what they were saying though. Sounds fun :)



Ba ha hai~

No comments: