Monday, May 10, 2010

Kame Monkey..

QUIZ OF THE DAY

Question:
What's cuter than a Kame in a turtle suit?

Hint:
See picture below.


Answer:
Eri in a monkey suit!

Imo, Sayumi takes the best pictures for her blog. But Lin Lin is doing a rather good job as well. These 2 photos are really good evidence of this fact ^_^ I wanna take this adorable little monkey and turtle hybrid home!!!


Lol at Lin grabbing onto Eri's tail :D

Buck up Gaki-san! I wanna see good pics of Ai-chan in your blog.

On a somewhat related note, AA told me that Risa was a little displeased when fans called the monkeys that were seen on the bus tour "Ai-chan." She even told them not to do it when she got on stage. I wonder why subu-chan is so affected about this. Didn't leader ever call herself monkey too? Oh I know, maybe monkey-chan is the personal nickname that she calls Ai :P

No comments: