Friday, May 21, 2010

My Dream MM World

Every once in a while, I recall Koharu in her Ameba solo vid talking about what the different MM members are like to her. And it sets me thinking, what would I like to see each girl as in my life? After pondering for some time, the sort of relationships I came up with are like so...


Risa is my goddess right? But precisely because of this, I can't think of her as someone on very good terms with me. I keep thinking that if I knew her personally to a really close level, I would probably be driven mad by her constant nagging and bossiness XD Thus I would prefer for her to put her skills to good use. She can be the class monitor or student council president :D The person I look up to and admire and possibly have a crush on :P


Now Eri here, is a little problematic. I couldn't decide if I wanted her as a friend or a family member. As a pal, she would definitely make me laugh, but as a sibling, I think I'll adore her so much that I would never want to be away from her :D Although she is gonna be the most loved kid as my sister, I wouldn't mind, cuz currently my sister is more loved anyway XD Besides, with Kame, I'm sure we will get along just fine since we both have messy rooms. Also, being the lazy cutie she is, I won't be the only lazy one to the parents ^^;


There is no question that I would choose Sayu as the best friend. I mean, she's perfect as one. She keeps the schedule, she cleans up the mess, she keeps your secrets, she loves you unconditionally (she has wiped Eri's mucus from her nose for her @@ ), she runs the bath, gives a hell of a massage and she's awesome eye candy to boot! What's there not to like right? And if I ever fall in love with her, at least I know she can like girls too :P


Leader will be the neighbour that I can't help but stare at whenever she comes home or leaves the house (sounds creepy I know XD). She's the beautiful girl next door who has this mysterious air about her that makes you wanna know more. I think my favourite place in the house with a neighbour like that would be the balcony :D


Reina is the girl who sits all the way at the back of the class, emos / puts on a 'don't mess with me face 24/7' and is someone I won't make the first move to speak with. She will most probably be a loner or be the leader of some girl gang XD I'll take notice of her, but only cuz I'm in awe of her attitude and looks :P


This is going to be shocking but I want Aika as my mother XD I have really good reasons for this. Firstly, she is smart, and she cooks well. Doesn't she bring all kinds of nifty food to practice? And then she doesn't seem like the type to yell and go all ballistic when she's mad. Hence, little Aika is perfect as a mom (^_^) I feel she'll be really nurturing and supportive to her kids.


Lin Lin can be my other neighbour. I won't be oogling her XD but she can be my buddy for going out to try new food. She also seems fun and easy going and that's definitely good neighbour material. I can't stand having neighbours who I can't get along or be on good terms with.


Jun Jun will be the foreign exchange student in class. The one who I try to befriend cuz it's only nice but won't be too close with XD

This life can't beat Koharu's crazy version of having KameMame as divorced parents (cuz papa was sick of mama feeding the kids with combini food XD) with Risa marrying Ai later. I think her real sister is Airi and stepsis is Reina? (the sibling whom mama Ai brought with her). I can't really remember what roles the rest had but yup, this is definitely fanfic material, LOL. I wonder how Koharu came up with it. A lot of times I wish I could see inside her head? The stuff this girl thinks about is nuts but definitely interesting :D

8 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

lol..koharu version is gakikame divorced and gakisan marry aichan after that, who bring along reina as her kid..LOL..
wa lau you hor..you sound like a pervert while saying aichan..but i also want sayu..she will do everything huh..XD

Hammy said...

I edited it XD I'd much rather Reina be Ai's kid than lover :P YA! Sayu would make such a good best friend...and girlfriend? XD Maybe.

Perhaps I should remove Aika as my mama and put Ai up instead? And have Risa as my papa. I'll pass on Reina as step sis though. My ears will hurt from her singing KTV all day ^^;

Unknown said...

Great stuff. I had a really good laugh at your take on the Momusu girls. Thanks for sharing.

Hammy said...

I'm glad you found this post funny. It's always a pleasure to make another fan smile :)

FaqU said...

Ahhhh, very interesting connections of how MM would fit your relationship tree....although I would slightly see it a bit different for you based on our communication and of course it would totally be different for me. Nonetheless, I think you've got some legit reasons, and I also wonder what goes on in Koharu's mind lol

kRisZ said...

Ummm... Hi.?. =D

One of your lurkers but not anymore hehehe

This post makes me ^_______________^


Morning!

Hammy said...

@FaqU: How did you think I would fit them? I wanna know your relationship tree!! Tell me~~

@kR: Hello to you too! Oh hey, we can play the 'Hello to you' song XD Thanks for unlurking ^^

FaqU said...

Risa – being the reliable person would be suitable to even go to a lover level because she would be perfect for someone to lean on. You wouldn’t have to worry about most things and be carefree to do what you want. You would also be more or less be given the support that you need when you want to do something because she can be supportive too.

Eri – Because you guys are similar in personalities, I agree that she could be your sibling or friend because you guys will get along well. However I would think how long before you guys will get upset at each other because if both of you guys are lazy, then nothing will ever be accomplished unless you have a third individual to aid you guys in that area. It also raises a bit of trouble because if you both have similar personalities then your tastes may be similar, imagine if she loved Risa too then what?! Friend or family it would cause stress for both of you.

Sayu – agreed Sayu would probably be the best friend and that third individual for you and Eri. As you have mentioned, Sayu is practically the opposite of you guys and she is able to keep you guys in sync and organize events for you guys.

Ai – would probably be that class monitor that is serious about her duties and keeps her duties as top priority. Because of her personality, she tends to unintentionally keep her distance and because of it, no one can really get close to her. It is her serious expressions and her sense of responsibility that attracts you and others being the famed class monitor that everyone tries to get the attention of. You can only stare and admire from afar but never get too close.

Reina - Ahhh my favourite character because we are so similar in a couple of instances but not necessarily. I agree she will be the classmate that will sit at the back of the class minding her own business, a loner and admired by others that look up to her for her personality and attitude. However if she is similar to me, once you know her, she can be a great friend because friendship to her means a lot. Once she values the friendship you guys have, she will do her best to defend you when you are in trouble, putting everything on the line and not care about results because all that matters is that her friends are protected. She can be reliable when you need her to listen to you but she would have a bad temper and take things up on her own if she knows someone or something was bothering you.

Aika – not shocking at all because she has been known to be reliable and good natured for her age. She may get upset at times and she’ll be straight forward about it, recalling how she would yell at Jun Jun when Jun Jun cuts in while she is speaking.

Lin Lin and Jun Jun – both exchange students but Lin Lin would be closer to you than Jun Jun because you both like samui jokes and would understand each other than anyone else. She wouldn’t be part of your closest friends necessarily but she is great companion when you want to go out and eat and she is easy going. She wouldn’t tell you many things about herself like her troubles and stuff because she doesn’t like to bother others about her problems and is really only focused about being good company for others. Jun Jun on the other hand, I agree with your analysis, in the sense that you’ll befriend her to make her feel welcome and the fact that Jun Jun and Lin Lin would most likely stick to each other most of the time but you wouldn’t really want to get too close either.