Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Isshun ~ That Moment in Time

It's really sad for me to say this but Gaki-san has the least number of PBs out of all the 56kkies. I guess UFA can't be completely blamed for this since as a company looking to make profits, why would they release something that won't have a high sales volume right? Although I don't know the exact numbers, judging from the H!P official stores sales ranking, it's obvious my fave MM girl doesn't enjoy good figures.

But at least Risa's getting her 5th PB soon in July this year so as a mame fan, I'm just happy for this news. Hence to celebrate, I'm gonna write an entry on all her PBs so far. I already did one on Happy Girl so just 3 more to go :)

The Cover


Isshun 一瞬 released on 27 May 2007 is her third solo publication.

10th


I didn't expect the first pic in this list to be a bikini shot XD But don't worry as most of the remaining 9 pictures has her clothed :P I'm pretty sure the reason for choosing this one was due to her hair. I always thought wet hair looked great.

9th


Is it just me or does Risa not look like herself here? She looks really young and her expression is conveying something I can't exactly capture. Is she sad? Or is she contemplating something?

8th


That's right, this is a foot. Not just any foot though but Gaki-san's. And I'm not being biased here by saying it looks cute. It does doesn't it? :D I love how she has it perched on the toes of her other leg XD Simply adorable. And having her feet covered with a layer or sand just makes it even cuter :)

7th


If I recall correctly, this outfit is one of my faves in the book. And I like how she is doing the simple action of looking down. There aren't any other props and whatever stuff yet it's still taken beautifully.

6th


I don't deny Risa looks fabulous in this white bikini. I think white is really her color :P But once again, it's the expression. Or else I would have chosen a full body shot which showed off more of her...um...yeah ^^;

5th


Awww the corals are so pretty. So are her fingernails. I was never a fan of the outrageous designs that she loves to paint on thus this is a nice change.

4th


Sleeping Risa. You know she looks good like this. Don't try to say otherwise :P I wonder what Ai thinks whenever she sees the sleeping omame. Does she find her lips kissable? XD

3rd


This picture feels extremely surreal to me for some reason. It's as if she doesn't need to worry about other things and can just lose herself in the moment.

2nd


Kame also has a shot like this which I love in her Maple PB. I don't know why I'm attracted to them ^^:

1st


This sounds familiar so I think I've said it before for Eri's PB XD But I'm gonna complement the sun and how it falls on Risa here. Her eye peeking through her nice tousled brown hair + resting her thumb on her lips = ultra sexy. It's not sleazy but its more of a 'I'm not trying overly hard to be sexy but I just am' way. *fans self*

PS: Special thanks to the person who scanned and uploaded this PB. Arigatou!

3 comments:

Lex said...

So you finally continued this.
I swear, for the longest time, I thought your #1 pic is of Ai ^^;
FAIL! *smacks self*

AlwaysAi said...

^AiGaki do look alike in some pics..XD..

ham ham! gakisan is the one who have less PB in gorokkies
makoto had the least..XD...
k la..i know our gorokkies only have 5 person..XD

Hammy said...

@LL: Those 2 can look quite similar depending on the angle and how they do their hair. I guess for their case, it's true that the people you are attracted to look somewhat look like yourself? :P

@AA: Oops...^^; I meant the current 56kkies? Don't make me become a target by Mako fans can? XD

Hey look, LL and AA, both your nicknames have 2 same letters :D