Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AmaNatsu ~ The Sweetest Summer

Out of the 4 PBs that Risa has till now, I think this one is possibly my fave. Or maybe it's Happy Girl? Hmmmm, I can never decide between these two. Anyway, AmaNatsuあま夏 released on 25 June 2006 is her second and the one where you see her having the greatest change. Her first was taken when she was obviously still a kid. But in this one you can see her transformation into a young woman.

The Front & Back Cover


I realized that I have never included the back cover of the numerous PBs that I have blogged about? Isn't it strange I could completely forget about that? XD

10th


I like eveything in this picture. From the green wooden windows, the gold taps, the sink to the white dress Risa is wearing. I always said she looked good in white. And that smile is too cute. It has a slight element of mischievousness in it :)

9th


The bright red bikini is distracting? Not in a good way cuz I find it looks too big? XD But her pose of holding the mikan is adorable. So is her pouty lips.


8th


If there is one thing about Gaki-san's PBs that I think always looks good, its her close-up shots. There is something extremely attractive about her face. I can't put my finger on what it is so I'll go with 'when all her features are placed together, they just look good.' :D

7th


White bikini!!! Yay~! And the design of this one is different from the kinds she usually wears, so this picture makes it on the list ^^

6th



Awww, adorable cute as a button omame. Look at that radiant smile. I agree with Eri on this, Risa really does have a great smile.

5th


Another close up. It won't be the last you see of these :P Not only does she have a gorgeous face, she has a to die for profile as well. Look for yourself!

4th


This picture screams kawaii doesn't it? The shoes must be huge to be larger than her face. But then again, Sayu has mentioned countless times on her blog what a small face the bean has.

3rd


Just the right amount of blusher, the perfect dose of lip gloss, the cutest nose and the most mesmerizing eyes.

2nd


This photo represents summer really well huh? The wind, the sun and how lucky we all are to have Gaki-san exist in this dreary world :P

1st


Peek-a-boo! I see you XD You can imagine how small in size she is to be able to have one towel cover her completely like this. I bet it's really nice to hug her :D

No comments: