Sunday, December 18, 2011

Storyline at Last

Hmmm I'm both excited and dreading the new DMM single. Looking forward to how UFA finally gives their group a PV with a storyline. And it's rather interesting, as it looks like a guy Rika likes has visited the nightclub where she is working at. But he entered with Kei and Koharu. She wants to confront him or something but Yuko stops her while Mari looks on.

For one, I think Rika's acting has somewhat improved, since she was really bad before =P Yuko was cool! And she could emote quite well. Mari was believable too. I wonder how Nacchi and Miki will fit into this. Makoto and Kaori too. Can Yossui be the pimp? =x Just kidding. It's kinda funny that the guy would pick Kei over Rika though. Maybe she lied about her occupation so he doesn't know she works here. But if that were true, then shouldn't she try and hide instead of going up to him?? Hmmm, so many questions.

The most intriguing portion will have to be Ai's appearance. She isn't dressed like a hostess. So is she the new girl who is on her first visit to her future workplace? Or is she here to look for someone? Perhaps one of the hostess is her sister? Or mom? =P Her outfit reminds me of High King. It's nice, I like it =) But I don't hope that they put her in the group. Being solo seems to be better for now.

And so it seems that MM's next single will have horrible costumes. And I do agree. What is that yellow thing?!?!? Unless they are gonna get a good deal promoting KFC, I seriously think they gotta change the clothes. What's wrong with the management??? Do they really think such a cover will attract buyers? OMG.... Please rectify the mistake soon! I don't want to see even more dramatic falling sales figures =(

No comments: