Friday, December 16, 2011

Gaki's acting

I thought Risa did alright in her movie with Nakki where they were students who encountered some ghostly being? I loved the bit where the body splattered in front of her face and the blood splashed onto her. It was one scene where I was greatly impressed.

But I never imagined that she would improved by so much more since then. Her acting in the play was almost to the level of awesomeness. There were still some parts where she wasn't as convincing as she should be. But overall it was a job well done. I simply adore her fighting scenes. Very smooth and believable. I wonder if she practiced the moves outside of rehearsal. If so how and with whom? =P Ai-chan maybe? Just imagining them being rough with each other is... XD

The beginning was funny when the bottom of the wooden bucket flew off. Hey Gaki-san, you have comedic timing. Why not consider a career in comedy as well? =D

I've not been able to sit down properly and watch through the entire vid yet. But I know I would be impressed with the bean =) From what I've seen, she looks tiny among the rest of the cast. And she would probably end up with a sorethroat with all that screaming. I wonder what she must shout in such a low voice. And ouch when she got kicked. I hope she didn't get hurt during practice =(



No comments: