Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Month of Plays

It's funny to see how Gaki doesn't bother to change the title of her blog posts when she's writing about her play. I didn't expect her to be the type to just reuse the same title. She must be pretty busy and tired on most days to resort to this.

Up till now I have no idea what it's about except that there are a lot of people involved. I'm guessing the storyline is about a group of bodyguards and how they protect the person they are supposed to keep safe? But why do these 8 bodyguards dress differently? Are they from various time periods? If that was the case, then perhaps Ai could have been one of the 8 and she could continue wearing her Sara outfit =P

Somehow I think it would be awesome if there was a play focusing on Gaki's character and Sara. The plot could revolve around how Risa was an imperial bodyguard who stumbled across and fell in love with a vampire-Sara. I know Ai is human in her play but we could always tweak it a little. And so the entire town wants to eliminate Sara due to fear and not understanding that she is a kind vampire who doesn't feed on human blood. By standing by her love, Gaki ends up being ostracized by the people and the 2 of them have to run for their lives. Of course in the process of escaping to another place where no one knows them, a lot of fighting, blood, "love scenes" must be included =P I would love to see a scene of AiGaki baring their souls (and possibly their bodies as well) to each other on stage. They wouldn't be naked for real, but some strategically positioned lighting and good nude bras would come in handy ^^;

Why couldn't UFA had come up with such a play when both AiGaki were still in H!P? Fans would be super happy to see such a production especially if a kissing scene was included. Damn, I wanna see this so bad! I like both Ai and Risa's costumes in their respective plays although the beans would have been even more epic if her boob area was more filled up xD

If only I could attend the viewing of these plays. Watching my favorite girls in the flesh would be such a treat.

Hamtop brand matchsticks and sotong brand xx xxxx. Brings back memories.

4 comments:

An said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

The fic preview of hawt imperial bodyguard Gaki & vampire Sara totally got my heart racing. <333333

Can't wait to read it.

:3

Lol, jks.. no pressure hammy, we know you have a lot of writing to do before you can start another fic (I wouldn't complain though =P).

A kissing scene between two H!P girls? UFA would never... AKB management would probably encourage it lol, but the thought of AiGaki kissing in front of thousands.. just... *swoons*

Hammy said...

I don't understand why UFA can't learn some good marketing strategy from akb or the koreans to increase the popularity of their girls. Look at how successful the Kpop girls have become by throwin out multiple PVs of the same song or having cutesy dances and spin off groups. Thus I don't see why can't Japanese groups succeed by picking up some good ideas from them.

I like what's playing out in my head for the AiGaki play ---> fic possibilities. If only there was some way you could tap into my brain. Then we could enjoy the awesomeness together =D Moving scenes is so much better than words. But *sigh* that's so impossible =(

An said...

Japanese people are stubborn. You read that recent interview with Ai-chan? Man, I can't remember dates or names, but she was quite insistent on that very fact - well actually, more about how J-pop needs to open up and embrace the rest of the world lol... I totally agree though. Having little plotlines going for their PVs would've been fracking awesome - too late now that both Eri and Ai are gone (AiGaki/KameShige ;___;).

I know what you mean~
I'm hardly ever 100% happy with my writing 'coz it never manages to capture the magic that is imagination. >___< I hope one day technology'll become advanced enough that would could possibly tap into each other's brains xD not likely in our lifetime though... *sigh*

Hammy said...

I'm glad that Ai can see that Japanese music needs to reach the world outside Japan. Look at how successful the Koreans are with that move. I'm sad that good Japanese muslc and worthy bands like MM aren't more known when they are just as good as the rest.

Seems like DMM is trying PVs with storylines with their upcoming single. If only UFA would try that with MM too. Bring Kame back as an actress in the video or let Ai make a cameo like how she did in DMM's. Just give me my fave couples damnit XD

Can I hope for technology that can convert my thoughts into fics? My stories would be completed so much faster ^^;