Friday, December 16, 2011

EunJi Couple

The thing about Korean OPVs is, they call it FMV (fan made video) and from what I've seen, the editing is really good. They manage to cut scenes from different shows and combine them to make it look like the 2 of them are in the same series. But most of the songs aren't really my cup of tea. Still there are ones I really love.

Like these. Beautiful and touching melody or heartbreakingly sad =(









I'm not sure if my favourite T-ara girls are called EunJi when together as I've seen variations, but I think I like this term the most. You can't believe there is a 5 year age difference between them can you? I'm guessing Eun Jung is childish hence she can get along with the much younger Ji Yeon XD


Random hilarious clip. Lee Jin already told her not to tear the tape with her teeth yet she still did it. And the funniest thing is, she obviously couldn't do it but she didn't stop. Lol. Cute.

No comments: