Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mobekimasu

You know when people say kids learn better when they see both visuals and sound? That's right you know. Cuz I couldn't for the life of me remember the H!P group name until I saw the Hey!x3 episode that they went on. After the groups introduced themselves individually, their name finally stuck in my mind. I don't understand why C-ute is represented by "ki" and not "kyu" though.

Let's talk about impressions. Gaki looks good, amazingly =P Both her hair and size aka figure is nice. The only bit that made me go a little hmmmm was during the perf when she tried too hard...again ^^;

Sayumi was alright. Pretty overall but I couldn't see much of her. Not a single scene during the song at all =(

Reina seriously needs a new hairdo. She is smart to wear a garter? Too bad it wasn't as sexy as it shouldn't been. Perhaps it would have worked better if someone else had it on =x

UFA really doesn't know how to educate children. How could they put Riho in the middle of the entire mess of people???! This would make her think that she is the ace of H!P. Even if they intend to mould her as that, they shouldn't make her big headed so soon. Anyway, Airi is a more talented artiste and the kappa-chan should become the face of H!P more than Sayashi.

Miyabi's chin seems be have shrunk =x She is more beautiful now. The short bob really suits her. I like Masaa. I do. But that girl and Risako both need to go on a diet...badly. Seeing how long these two have been tipping the scales, it only goes to show how lax their management is. The girls should go through some form of Kpop girlgroup training. That way, they might become more successful =x

I'm surprised Momoko wasn't around. It couldn't have been because of age, cuz she definitely isn't that young. Did she have other job commitments? That card she drew was ultra adorable. It's surprising that she has taken over Kei as the butt of jokes. I thought such roles usually went to the non-babes? But since she's good at it and seems to be able to take it, I hope she becomes more popular after people watch her on shows.

Maimi was stunning! But somehow I kept mistaking her for Airi during the dance ^^;

Mano looked good too. Athough her skin seemed a little bad. I can't figure out why she is pretty every other time except in that Kamen Rider movie I'm so looking forward to watching. To think that movie could have given her a shot at international fame since the franchise is known overseas. *sigh* She either doesn't have the luck, or someone is out to sabotage her.

Nothing much about S/mileage except that most of the girls in this group look quite nice.

I'm more than a little shocked that I can hear quite a number of females in the audience screaming. But whatever interest the non-fans might have gotten after watching the talk segment would have flown out the window after the girls removed their outfits onstage. UFA sucks at marketing and promotion >.< If they had to include that portion, at least let the camera feature the girls doing the actual removing of costume? =P

The song is only so-so. And sales wasn't great at 54,000+. Will H!P never see the day of million copies sale again? *Sigh* Unlikely, possibly never in my lifetime =(

No comments: