Saturday, December 24, 2011

FNS + The Chicken Suit

It's been a long time since MM last went on FNS. This year, they managed to secure an appearance. That's the only good news. The down side is they never got to sing since they were just 陪跳 for DMM. Maybe I should be thankful that they even got to be backup dancers considering Reina did get one line. BUT! It irks me that the H!P costume was so bad as compared to KARA and SNSD's.

Why couldn't UFA's costume designers update their skills and fashion sense? Those horrid furry garments have been in their performances since years ago! And stop letting the girls sing LM and RR21. They are 10 year old songs and the members aren't all below 14 anymore. It's ridiculous to pick such songs when MM has better music to offer.

I can't understand what the management is thinking. It really saddens to to see the other guests (especially the males ones) unable to take their eyes away from the Korean acts. I've always been a Jpop supporter and I love MM. I really hate to see how badly they are standing against the flood of Kpop groups entering the Japanese market and succeeding with mind boggling sales figures. Please Tsunku, do something right fast if you don't want MM to become a joke in the industry. Either that or graduate Risa and Sayumi so I can stop following the group. It hurts to see how much they have slided. I hope that MM can regain their former glory. I want MM to be popular again.

As if the FNS perf wasn't bad enough. What's with the crazy bright yellow chicken suit?! I know I've mentioned something about this recently but it's really too terrible to bear. It's not just the dress, it's also about the yucky chicken feet and head gear. Maybe it's a duck and not chicken but whatever it is, it's bad. Does Tsunku and UFA really think such a concept will sell? It doesn't take a genius to know it will fail. Big time. Even if MM is not compared with the Korean girl groups but with their own. They still lose to AKB in terms of song and costume. The school uniform and plaid might be dated but at least it's still somewhat hawt and provides a little bit of lolliness. May I know what fowl suits provide? It just makes people think they are selling fried chicken. Agh, stop ruining the girls like this. I think they might be embarrassed to go on shows wearing those outfits.

Aren't you supposed to be talented Tsunku? Then show me what you've got!

No comments: