Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Heartless Cad!!

This was one of the saddest scene in the series imo. While watching, I seriously wanted to sock the guy! How could he reject Hyun Jung? And in such a cruel and heartless manner too. I can't like Pulip because she knew right from the start how much her best friend liked Baek Hyun. GRRRRR!!! To think that after HJ found out she still tried her best to be a nice friend to PL. Gah!!! Makes my blood boil! XDDDD And I keep thinking Pulip sounds like Tulip. Funny name =P

The words HJ said were so heartbreaking. Made me so sad SOBSSSSSS!!!! You aren't a burden! It's the dumbass guy who doesn't know how to cherish you.

HJ: "I'm very sorry for ever liking you." <--- This line made my heart shatter and drop to the floor. If you heard pieces of glass falling, yup, that's mine. =(....... From this sentence it's clear that HJ has given up. She has been hurt too deeply by the guy she loves and her friend. It's not gonna heal that easily =( BOO HOO HOO!!!! *cries like the rain* Lol. What?!?! I'm sentimental XDDD

This is one of the Korean ballads that I love a lot. If I remember correctly, the song title is called "Because I'm a girl." No idea what the lyrics is about but if it's talking about how because as girls, we will be depressed over relationships that don't work out, then we should all become guys since they have it so easy. Lol. And ewww at the bloodied toe! *faints* Haha just kidding. That ain't so bad, seen worse =P



Another scene that stuck in my mind was when the guy was carrying HJ to school so that they could take the exams.

BK: Are you feeling okay?
HJ: I'm feeling great... (This shouldn't be the reply as she was sick. Even if she did not want him to be worried, people would normally say, "I'm okay" or something along that line. But do you know why her reply was so??? Read on...)

HJ: ...because you are carrying me. (*BAWLS* NO!!!! This is too sad and heartwrenching!!! How could she feel great when she is ill just because he piggybacked her???! *sigh* Because she likes him that much.)

This actor somehow just rubs me the wrong way. No matter which drama he is acting in, I can't stand him =P And I'm annoyed by how Ji Yeon is always acting the party that is rejected by the guy. This makes no sense. I mean, JUST LOOK AT HER!!!! Lol. The casting is all wrong, seriously XD How can they expect me to believe any sane person would reject someone like her? Tsk XDDD

The cast of Dream High 2 is out! And yay Ji Yeon is in it. But boo that she's not the lead. She's probably gonna get the evil girl role and be the one bugging the lead guy.. She should have gotten the lead role damnit. That lead actress is so not nice *yucky face*

No comments: