Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pocket Weekly ~ 31 Oct 2010

This time the question asked threw up some interesting answers. For example, leader's.



Firstly, does she sleep a lot? Ai-chan definitely doesn't give me the impression that she sleeps a lot. Pinching yourself in order to wake up, I wouldn't recommend that as well. Reason being, I did that many times when I was in school and it never worked XD This reply makes me think that she really is an M cuz she likes to feel pain :P

Eye drops eh? Why didn't I think of that? I wonder if it works? It should be quite refreshing no? Awww, why did Gaki reply "I torture my Ai-chan to keep awake?" XDDD One S and one M. The perfect combination, tee hee.




There wasn't a doubt that Eri's answer would be this. I envisioned it already, lol. I just didn't expect her to think of herself sleeping first before actually falling asleep.

Ahhh, another pincher I see. But is there a reason for only tormenting your left hand usagi-chan? Your poor left hand must be very sore quite often ne~



Now this advise I approve of. Standing up or walking about can help more than inflicting self pain XD Reina is smartest for once :P

I wonder if Aika taught the kitty this method or was it the other way round?



Ehhh?!?! This reply was surprising. I thought the pandas wouldn't do anything which would get them in trouble. Hmmmm, very unexpected of Jun Jun.

Eat again? XDD Lin Lin just doesn't give up any chance to eat does she, lol. Listen to music eh? That would depend on the type of music she's listening to I suppose.

I like such questions to be posed. At least it gives me a better idea of what each girl is like. Please have good questions like this again!! Onegai~!

No comments: