Saturday, November 6, 2010

6kkies on Vacation!

When I first saw this pic, I thought it was from their 2nd and final Hello Hello! photobook. On closer inspection, I discovered it was for Hello! Channel Volume 2. I like this picture as it gives me a nice feeling. I could imagine it as the cover of some travel magazine. Hmmm, actually this is a good idea. Why must everyone rush to be models for fashion mags? Travel ones could be just as good and you even get to travel! :D

The title, Kamei Eri with Michishige Sayumi & Tanaka Reina makes feel that the turtle is the star with the other 2 as backup :P But I guess that is understandable since she is graduating *sigh*


The bunny looks the most yummilicious here. I wanna just grab her and run XD Eri's top looks nice. 'Holiday and Love,' I wonder if she managed to achieve both there. Would this work trip be like going on holiday? Since they did travel to a few places. As for love...well that would be up to Sayumin to *ahem* handle :P And Reina, just looks like Reina :D


What a pretty turtle. Looks like a princess. Everyone now...swoon!!! Lol.


SAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *grabs and runs* XD


I have nothing to say about her hair anymore ^^; But her outfit is nice. And that store behind looks interesting. Is it food? Gosh, I sound like Lin Lin now XD

No comments: