Thursday, November 11, 2010

111111

That would have to be next year ^^;

But 111110 or 101111 is still as great no? :D *sigh* I can't believe you are already 21. You still seem like 16 to me ^^;


Happy happy birthday Reina-chan!!!

Which member calls you that? Hmmm I wonder. Maybe none? Or maybe anyone XD

The first member within K4 to wish Tanakacchi happy bday was my dear Gaki-san at exactly 00:00. I bet she set an alarm at 23:59 to remind herself :P


Next is Sayumin at 00:02. Something tells me she missed the time cuz she was so caught up with posting a super long entry XD I couldn't even print screen it in the same frame. Blame my tiny monitor or the stupid Macbook. Or maybe I'm just that bad with technology :D


Finally it's Ai-chan's turn at 23:25 on 11th November. I'm sure she wished her earlier than that but since her blog is updated rather late at night, it can't be helped.


I wanna know what time Kame wished the kitty. Did she try something funny in return for Reina's sly little excuse about why she sent it at 12:23 instead of nearer 00:00? XD

No comments: