Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Say Cheese! ~ Bijo Gaku #15

I think I rarely blog about TV shows? But this time it was too cute not to. 'Bijo Gaku' is a series where the H!P girls appear in random groups and do even more random things XD I remember Gaki, Lin Lin, Momoko and Maasa were involved in some sushi thing while Ai, Reina, X and X (I lost the files before I had the chance to watch them so I don't know who the rest of the girls were) had fun with mega calligraphy brushes.

Sayumi, Aika, Maimi and Mai had their stint in the kitchen cooking. But they also had the chance to try working in an aquarium. I was surprised that this group got to do 2 rather different jobs but I guess it could be because UFA wanted to expose Sayu more since they seem quite happy with her as a variety idol. Unfortunately I didn't watch the underwater bits properly as I have a phobia about the sea and anything that lives beneath it ^^;

The latest episodes has Eri, Jun Jun, Captain and Yurina playing with cameras. I like the photography theme since I enjoy looking at cameras myself. Pity I don't understand Japanese well or I could pick up some tips from the sensei. He is the guy behind all those adorable big-head doggy merchandise that was hugely popular some time back.

Anyway, onto the show. I was a little bummed that Kame didn't get to go on with any of the K4. I'm sure it would have been crazy :D

Lesson #1:

How to handle the camera


Hmmm, judging by how Eri holds the camera, I suggest they start her off with the cheapest model :P


Here she is adjusting the strap around her neck. But somehow it makes me think that this is how she would look removing her top. XD

Lesson #2:

Creating the illusion of shapes in the model's eyes


I was really fascinated by this since I always wanted to know how this effect was created. I don't know if Eri did it on purpose? But picking the '?' sign out of all those available made me crack up. Even captain couldn't resist tsukkomi-ing her, lol.


Here they are observing the end product. I even find the way she bites her nails cute. It's really obvious I think Eri is pretty huh?

Lesson #3:

Taking moving shots


I must be crazy. Because to me, the back of her head looks adorable as well ^^;


Another cute pose. Why is she so good at making kawaii poses? It's not fair!! XD And it definitely breaks the rules. Cuz it makes me fall in love with the turtle even more *blushes*


Are? Why is she going all squirmy and embarrassed? The reason is, she couldn't take a good shot even after trying numerous times. Aho Kame is at her best again :D


Oooh, nice legs.


Ehhh?


EHHH?


EHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?

Don't spread your legs like that Eri! It gives people bad, bad images XD

Next Week!


The girls try taking big-head shots of real puppies :)


And they get to be the model too. A blur looking Eri?


Closer shot. How can the sensei concentrate on taking that picture? If it were me, I get that camera out of the way and lean in :P What?! Don't tell me you don't wanna know what it feels like to kiss XD

No comments: