Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mahalo Gaki ~ A Revival Part 3

6) That Long Awaited PB

Remember the issue of 'Friday' which had Ai on the cover? Well, the same mag had some previews of Gaki-san from her Mahalo PB. Hence that makes this copy a MUST HAVE. AiGaki together. Can you say written in the stars? *swoons* I'm such a lover of these 2 that I can't miss any chance to link things to them XD

I had already wanted to buy this mag cuz like I said earlier, having a MM girl on the cover is too rare. And with the bean in it too how could I possibly not rush out to get it??


As usual, I headed for my fav bookstore, and that's not Borders XD I made sure to call in advance and reserve 2 copies. They would keep it for me for 3 days but I went down on the same day just cause I couldn't wait.

Once I arrived, I headed for the section where I knew the Friday mags would be placed. They were always at the same shelf and I was really happy to see a small stack. Before you start criticizing that Ai must not be popular to not have them sold out, I have to say in her defense that it was barely 2 hours after the newly arrived mags were put on the shelf. I know cuz I even asked the store what time the shipment of magazines would arrive. I wanted to take a pic of them cuz I always found it kinda fun to see such pics (often taken by Japanese wotas of MM's PBs). But there were always Japanese men mulling around that shelf or staff walking past. So I couldn't -_-;

So anyway, I took both copies and went to make payment. I actually wondered if I should get another one just in case? XD But in the end I didn't. $ was an issue, and I wouldn't have any place to hide so many pieces, lol. At the counter, the sales girl asked me "You wanna get 2 of the same thing?" Her eyes were kinda big when she asked. I just nodded in reply XD Is it so surprisingly that I wanna buy two? What if I had gotten 3 or more? Can't I be buying the extra for someone else? And I was btw :D Or is it the magazine which was the problem? Then again, it's not as if I was holding a PB of a bikini clad girl. That day will come... when I buy the actual Mahalo pb XD


I have to say, I wasn't too thrilled by Risa's chubbiness. I'm always more fond of her size in...let's say... *ponders* SYO? If you ask me, I think from RB all the way to NCK she was kinda chubby? Although I wouldn't want her to go back to the days where she was unhealthily thin. This is the opposite of AA who's always telling me she likes Gaki-san chubby, lol.

I love all the pics here and this surprised myself cuz wasn't I complaining about her figure just earlier? :P See, so I still adore my Gaki-san :) My fav ones are of her lying on the grass in the blue top. Is it a coincidence? Cuz I remember in one of her previous PBs, I also liked the set where she was wearing a blue bikini. I think it was the exact same shade of blue. Maybe I like seeing her in blue? I could stare at this picture all day. Her eyes makes me melt and having her fingers lightly brush against her lips just kills me! Oh, her hair is cute too. That sounds as though I'm adding it in only as an after thought huh XD


Another pic I like is the red and white striped bikini pic. I like her forlorn expression + her pinkie ring + the water falling + the sun. Nope, her boobs had nothing to do with it XD Though I do like the area just below them. Strange huh? Believe me, this shot looks much better on print than from this tiny little scan.


I'll admit it. My eyes fell on...erm... you know....first when looking at this pic. I find her pose kinda awkward? Nevertheless it still can be considered a pretty shot :) I give my bean a lot of leeway XD


Bonus pic here. No idea which mag it came from. I like her clothes. Checks are always a yes. KameMame colors make me go wooohoo~~ Cute bracelet and hair. I wish I was that apple *sigh* Is that an apple? I wish I was that fruit then XDD

5 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

you are crazy..XD

i LOVE chubby gakisan OK!!!
dont wanna her ever go back that skinny gakisan..look sux..LOL!!

recently, gakisan really grow on me again!!so sudden..LOL..die le..i dont wan 1 more member to fan girl about..LOL..

Hammy said...

I am crazy! Haven't I told you already? I'm crazy for... XD

I never say want Gaki be super skinny. Just Ok size is best :)

Grow on you good. You shouldl fangirl about her more. I want you to be AiGaki fan again *pushes LL away* XDD

AlwaysAi said...

LOL..u still dare to write here huh..do tell me u wanna start here too..LOL!

chubby best..mean she is living happily with someone at the bottom..LOL!!

i never never a AiGaki Fans ar..LOL..

Hammy said...

NO! Don't start it here. I shhhhh then XD

OK la ok la. Chubby Gaki then. At least she still cute...sometimes :P

Your logic so hard to understand!

AlwaysAi said...

LOL..scare le huh..=P

she IS cute lo..short hair gaki rox..LOL..

cos only alien can understand..XD