Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh My Lordy Lord O_0

My jaw slacked when I saw this pic. Cuz it was er... how do I say this? *thinks of a good phrase*

Heart stopping? Droolsome? Swoon worthy? Whatever word I use, I can't seem to express myself properly.

I think the single fastest way to convey my feeling is with this word. Damn! XD

I wanna see a bigger pic! And boy do I wanna see Kame in 3D. It should be good. *anticipates* Why can't I just jump to the release day in March right now and bypass all the redundant days in between? *pouts*


Even though this shot was taken in the same bikini as the PB cover, it does seem a whole lot nicer huh? It probably is because management didn't pick a 'big head' pic this time :P The font is pretty too. Pretty words to match the pretty lady ^^

Eririn saikou! :D

No comments: