Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sayuminglandoll which has the full name of "land of sleeping with a Sayumi doll" is gonna be released on 27 Oct. When I first read that it would feature shots of Sayu being all doll-like, I was quite excited to see what this pb had to offer. I had expected it to be better compared to the usual pb. But when the cover was revealed, I was disappointed. Despite her having a great figure, and though I still love her milky skin and pinchable tummy, I found that the image didn't suit her. In short, it wasn't a nice cover to me. It didn't make me want to purchase it =( Also, in recent blog entries, Sayumi didn't look as good as she normally does. I'm not sure it is her nose or eyes. But something seems to be different. I hope it's just my small phone monitor giving me a false impression and that the bunny really isnt any different from her usual gorgeous self.

I missed posting on Risa's birthday! I hate myself for that. And I hated that Thursday. In my mind I was thinking it would be ironic to have a death anniversary on the same date as my Idol's birthday. Ai-chan and Sayu both wished her happy birthday. She met up with Eri for a meal. I don't know why the company doesnt allow Kame's pics to be on their blogs. But at least she posted up the present that the turtle gave her. A Pooh-chan cushion! A weird selection but since it's Eri I guess that's understandable. Does Gaki like Pooh bear? I wanna know what everyone else gave Risa! Im also curious as to how she spent the day. Did she go on a date with a special someone?

No comments: