Thursday, October 27, 2011

MM Alohello 5

I watched the last part of Alo Hello 5. Couldn't obtain the rest of the vids due to megaupload problems again. Why can't mediafire be used? =( The jackets that Ai prepared were sweet and they were all in their respective colors. I wonder if they were all of the same size as some of the girls looked like they were swimming in it.

Ai looked good with that accessory on her head, I didn't like Risa's hair and Sayu looked pretty.

But during the portion where the members wrote letters to Ai, Risa was gorgeous. I was kinda hoping she would cry, but she didn't =( It was heartbreaking when Ai pulled her hood up and started tearing. She is so emotional and sensitive. There wouldn't be another like her =(... Only Ai-chan can look so beautiful when crying.

Sayu was adorable in her brown bikini. I loved her little skirt that went along with it. Risa's wasn't as nice. And I still don't like the bun hair. Just like how I didn't like her hair in MM's latest single. Her gold outfit was nice but the bun hair wasn't. Maybe there are people who like it but it's not my cup of tea.

Judging from their physique, it looks like Erina's is similar to Sayumi. They are fair skinned and slim but with a little fat on their tummy. Riho looks to be like Reina. The straight down body without a distinct waist. Kanon is still too chubby to really tell. Mizuki would probably be like Gaki. When she puts on too much weight she won't look good in swim wear. Aika has nice curves. Similar to Kame probably.

Can't say more about the DVD until I manage to watch the complete video. But so far it looks quite promising. I hope the pictures from the photobook are revealed soon. I'm bursting with curiosity. Especially for the AiGaki and GakiShige shots.

No comments: