Saturday, October 15, 2011

A KameShige Story

Did Sayu say that Eri pranced around in her underwear wearing her cute mouton boots or did she say the turtle was not dressed in any garment at all while walking around in her house wearing those boots? Either way it's omg. Literally.

Do good friends look at each other's naked bodies so comfortably?! And apparently Eri herself said that she stays over at Sayu's so often she should just move in. And what about the other members thinking that their relationship is at least a little weird?

It's pretty obvious those two share an amazing and close relationship. And as much as I hate to admit it, what the bunny and turtle have surpasses that of the bean and monkey.

Looking back at their past, I think I have a rather good idea of how these girls ended up sticking together. From the temple training audition period, the 3 didn't put in as much effort as the 5th gen when it came to practicing. My guess is, Reina went in thinking that she was gonna get picked, Sayu figured that she wasn't (due to her bad singing and two left feet dancing) while Eri was just glad that she made it this far. Afterall, she was incredibly shy then. And because they didn't go in to win, they could let their guard down and make some friends.

Right from the start, Shige gravitated towards the turtle. I think Sayu made the first move to talk to Kame, considering what an introvert she was. I bet Sayumin was the type who couldn't stand being alone for too long, thus she had to pick someone to approach and make friends. Kame was the obvious choice as Reina looked every inch the yankii with dyed hair, funky earrings and a perpetual scowl.

Since Reina was the lone wolf type who couldn't stand losing and wanted so much to be lead, it was hard to be close to her. Instead, the eczema kid + kid who was bad at everything except being blessed with a cute face and rosy complexion needed each other to feel safe. Days became months which turned into years and finally they became what we see, KameShige.

Each time I watch Eri's graduation DVD, Sayu's Homey or OPVs of them, my heart breaks and I tear a bit. It's not right that they should be broken apart like this. I know that they can still meet up or call/text each other. But it's not the same as seeing each other daily. It's terribly difficult to find someone you can click with, whom you can be yourself and act without inhibitions. They found that soul-mate in each other and I hope they never lose that beautiful relationship.



Eri: Happy birthday, Loving you forever...
(I didn't expect her to say this. It touched me, I think it did the same to Sayusuke)

Sayumi: I realize I won't be able to do things or go to places because Eri was there
(This turned on the waterworks. I think life would have been worth living if you met someone like this.)

Thank you for an amazing OPV KuteKim. Please don't give up on MM.

2 comments:

erinl13 said...

omgah... your post... and that OPV... ;____;
brought tears to my eyes T___T
I'm seriously crying right now...
thank you<3

Hammy said...

I'm so sorry for making you cry! Please don't be sad? And you are thanking me for causing your tears? I should be thanking you for reading my post and even commenting.

KameShige are wonderful aren't they? I'm glad I'm a fan of theirs. Do you love them too?