Wednesday, October 5, 2011

AiGaki's 2nd Honeymoon in Korea ~ Part 1

Thank you so much for the subbed version of Hello Time #23!!!

I enjoyed myself viewing it without subs but the entertainment level shot through the roof when I could understand what the girls were saying.

I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gaki with hair in this light shade of brown. I can't believe that I said she didn't look as good as Kame with it. After her appearance singing 'Best Friend', I totally fallen in love with her this look. It's such a pity she didn't keep it for a longer period.

Is it weird that I've dreamt of the crown Ai-chan is wearing on her head for 2 nights in a row? I even dreamt of the price! It costs $12.xx lol. I wonder where she got that. On the plane? Or a gift shop on the way out. If it's from a shop inside the Korea airport, I'm so gonna get myself one if I ever visit the land of Kimchi.


Such big bags for just a 2 day 1 night trip? These girls must need a lot of stuff when away from home. Are their bags the same design but in a different color? The pink one is cute but like Ai, I would probabaly get a color that didn't scream out ^^;


LOL at Ai feeling embarrassed after yelling out "LET'S GO!" I love how cute and duck-like she sounds while Gaki's English intonation was too perfect.


Awww, isn't it sweet how Risa knew what were the things Ai wanted to do and even thought of more fun stuff to add on? I'm so envious of their relationship.

I couldn't stop replaying this scene! It's the cutest ever!!! Gosh, I can't stop blabbering about how adorable their interaction and expressions are. Especially the bean when she pouted and looked annoyed that Ai was peeking at their itinerary XD


Karupichipul?? Lol again at Ai's way of saying that. She is so playful. This isn't a side we normally see of her. It must be because she is with Risa huh? One of the rare persons she can act so comfortably with.


Ai being all pleased with herself. She must be happy that she managed to decipher the destination. Her clapping and Risa trying to drown out that with her own "ahhhhhhhhh" makes me all fuzzy inside. AiGakiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I love them so so much!!!'



Tee hee hee at the eating chilli bit. It's obvious Ai watched Risa's expression before deciding that she was going to try the chilli too. I couldn't take enough screencaps to capture every moment of this wonderful scene. It's just too cute and funny! And prior to that, how the bean "offered" her wife the first bite was funny too XDDD


You are probably wondering why I took this screencap. It's cuz of Ai-chan's outfit! It almost looks like it were a PJs top =P So sexy walking around Korea in this =x


I don't know how she did it but Risa made me laugh even with the part where the owner of the stall chose to answer the phone first before settling her payment XD Oh Gaki-san, why are you so darn adorable!?!??

What is so surprising about Ai wanting to shop? Lol, sometimes Risa just asks the funniest things. Look at the furry red heart (?) pillow at the top left corner of this screencap. Why would Ai need this? To nap on the plane? They provide mini pillows no? She should have brought along her red towel instead of a red cushion =P


Boots! Boots are one of the awesomest footwear. That's a Dr Marten's aint't it?


I almost went ballistic when Risa said "HK stations are like this too." Thinking, OMG she went to HK?!?!? Then I remembered MM did travel to HK for one of their FC tours. I wonder if she visited the country again for a personal trip.


I like their bags. Coincidentally both are pink. Ai's has studs! How cool is that. And Risa's resembles a bag by Marc Jacobs. Initially I thought it was that and almost rushed to get one. Then I realized the print says something Hawaii. Did she purchase hers in Hawaii during one of the AloHello PB trips?


I thought Ai wanted it for herself. In the end it was for her sis. Somehow I can see her carrying it? ^^; I'm sure I will see this bag being sold somewhere sooner or later.


Apparently such cosmetic stuff are really cheap in Korea. My friend said people ship them back home in cartons @@


LOL! Everyone go buy it? Really, Gaki-san, how much earbuds can you use in a lifetime? XD


So thrilled by the FOC mirror. We have Etude here too. Too bad no AiGaki is shopping inside.


I still don't know what brand Risa's watch it. Anyone who knows please tell me? Although I'd much prefer the gold Mickey one that Ai gave her. And what does the black leather bracelet say? Be....what? Be mine? Did the wife give it to her? =D


Couple's watch =)


Guess what's the best part?

THIS!! Makes the pain easier to bear. I love how cute they look. And I can think of the monkey and bean whenever I see them =D

No comments: