Sunday, March 13, 2011

THANKS from Kame

I never liked saying goodbyes. Especially if it to the MM members I adore. Does that sound mushy? XD

Released on 10 December 2010, THANKS is the turtle's graduation memory photobook. It's also her 10th solo pb as well as the pictorial which houses the final official photos of her career as a Morning Musume member and Hello! Project girl.

I didn't really want to blog about THANKS as somehow it would become official that Kame is indeed gone. But after I obtained the scans, I was both shocked and happy to realize that the writings inside were in a language I could understand. I think the nice people who scanned it must have taken great pains to do the translation. These pages of heartfelt words allowed me to understand more of this incredible individual named Kamei Eri. I'll probably post about those pages in another entry.

For now, I'll focus on the pictures that I really like :)

Front Cover


#10


Her expression in the top portion is a little off XD But I do like the 2 pictures below. It's rare to see the girls in the recording studio. And I like how Kame looks with headphones :)

#9


I'm cheating here by including 3 pics instead of 1. But since they are similarly themed (Read: bikini shots :P) and I really can't just pick 1, I've grouped them all under #9. Doesn't Eri have the best body? ^^; Plus I really like her hair. Both the color and style.

#8


Another groups of photos ^^; Isn't her writing cute? I also love how the candid shots are laid out in time order so you can follow her day as how she went about it.

#7

The first page remind me of a taiwanese music video, so clean and white. The real little turtle makes me smile as it's so symbolic of our turtle :D Imagine staying home and being accompanied by her like this. I think the second page speaks for itself doesn't it? Every section on it showcases Eri in a gorgeous, sunny and healthy manner. Gawd, I love this girl.

#6


The dress is beautiful. So is the young woman wearing it. The flowers is a nice touch. Such an 'arty' shot.

#5


The way she looks up is like a small puppy. Makes me wanna hug her so bad. She even makes the stairs look good XD And those legs are just so...... :P

#4

Kawaii~~ Why does she looks so darn adorable even though she's hiding her face?

#3


Hershey milk chocolate I like. But the Kame lying there I like even better. Again with the legs...and thighs~!! Ahhhh I'm really dying here.

#2


Nice bikini. No I mean it, it's nice. Although having Eri wearing it makes it so much better ^^; I think if a bikini shop used her as their model their swim wear would sell like hotcakes. How does she manage to make such hawt expressions? It looks so effortless but man, the effect is thremendous.

#1


This face shot is wow. Her eyes, her lips, her nose, her brows and even her chin. Every feature on her face is flawless. Kame is truly perfect to me.

No comments: