Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MM 45th Single: Maji Desuka Suka! 《 まじですかスカ!》

Hmmmm so I knew I didn't recognize this song while watching the rehearsal of 9 gen and their senpais. Then later I realized that it was the new single! Talk about being slow ^^;

Judging from what little I could see from the clip, all 4 seem to be quite okay dancers. In fact they beat their seniors when they first started. The only one who appeared not as fluid in her movements was.

The highlight of the video was when Ai and Sayu came!!! It's telling from the paper bags they were carrying that they went shopping before coming XD They must have had a radioshow recording then went for lunch and a bit of a buying spree :D

Awww, I miss Eri and her dancing :( On the bright side, Gaki looked pretty good. Outfit and all :) I loved how she tied her hair and how cool she looked.
Aika reminded me of Yossui for some reason. And she looked taller. Or are the 9 gens just short? XD



I quite like the way they split the screen into 4 boxes for the PV. As for the costumes, they remind me of NCK. And for some reason my eyes zoomed into Ai's legs immediately and my mind screamed FISHNET STOCKINGS!!! Lol.

I know another pair of legs which flashed past had them on too but my mind couldn't register who that girl was :P Only after countless repeats of the very short CM did I realize there were at least 2 others in those, Sayu and one of the new girls. I'm pleased with Gaki's hair but not the color of her jacket. They better not make this a permanent thing -_-;


No comments: