Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Supaaaaa Sayu??

First post of March 2011. And the honour goes to...*drumroll please* Sayumin!!!! *thunderous applause* XD

She totally deserves it no? I mean, look at her! She's pulling an entire mini bus by herself! Though it's called a mini bus, that thing is by no means mini XD And this is coming from the girl who has zero athlectic talent XDDD

I hope she didn't suffer from sore muscles that night. If she did she must be thinking why is herself and the sole 8 gen member the only ones in MM who can give a decent massage. I'm sure she would prefer Eri to massage her as compared to Aika :P Yeah...ma...ssage....(Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1? Yeah, I think I am B2) LOL. I'm being lame again ^^;

The bunny definitely looks shocked at her success. Hell, I'm shocked too. Frankly I wondered if someone was inside the vehicle and driving it slowly :P But nah, I think once she got the momentum going, getting the wheels turning wasn't impossible. And I think she didn't even break a sweat? XD Atta girl, at this rate you're be an Olympic star in no time XD


No comments: