Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily ChioBu: C-utie Leader

I'm so sad when I see the number of posts I have for Feb. It's so lowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! XD Damn me for not blogging more. Feb 2011 will always be a blemish in the history of my blog. LOL! I'm being nuts at the moment so I'm talking rubbish. It's all thanks to being XXX and XXX that I couldn't update more often. But hopefully that will change. Cuz I got a plan....kekeke :D

So onto the actual topic of this post. Daily ChioBu: C-ute version. I had originally wanted to see if Berryz Koubou or C-ute had any members who made it up this blog but I totally forgot about it until this came up in a conversation I had with someone some time back. So ta---daaaaaaa~! Here is Maimi in all her glory :)



I can't remember if I have the scans of her 17 pb. But I do know I have her 1st photobook on my shelf. It's still brand new and sealed by the way. So if anyone wants to take it off my hands I'll let it go at a good price :P I still like C-ute and Maimi of course, but the other groups can't seem to hold my attention and love as much as MM does ^^;

So, back to Maimi. I always thought that she could look non Japanese? And her appearance is rather versatile. Cuz I can totally envision her as a lady in the olden/ancient period or a modern woman. That said, this girl needs a drama period! And I don't mean that vampire chaser/killer one or the recent show where she was dressed in a cheongsam for the DVD cover.




BUT!! That torture scene is gonna get some people...*trails off* LOL! And what is it with putting Maimi in roles which are sadistic? Does she give off the S vibe? XDDDD


I mean a real, good plot *ahemcoughidoldramacough* series (with another girl, prefably Airi) acting the lead, LOL!! Can you tell I want a XXX movie featuring the H!P girls really badly? XD See, the below movie would have been tons better if the other lead character was played by a H!P girl. *nods head* I'm actually pretty exicted to watch this one. I wanna know if Airi can act :P And the show actually looks pretty interesting. Unless I'm just being a sucker for such plots :P Pity this is a straight to DVD release. I would love to go to the cinema to watch it and eavesdrop on what other moviegoers think of Airi and the show. And is it just me or does the other lead girl look like Mano Erina from some angles?



No comments: