Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Bean and her Pet

Kame eating spicy senbei and making the most adorable expressions and actions. LOL at her whacking Gaki on the arm as made continuous itai noises :D

This isn't the only time I've seen Risa rubbing her nose in such an ungirly fashion XD I guess I should want her to stop doing that but then, I kinda find it cute? ^^; What can I say, I love every aspect of the bean.

I don't know why I found the interaction between KameMame similar to an owner and her pet? It's like Risa is the owner getting her pet doggie (or turtle in this case XD) to taste a new treat. The end result is the pet Kame not liking the tidbit and making all sorts of whiny sounds about it XD AWWWWWWWWWWWW the ultra kawaii turtle bean bag pair. *Sobs* I miss seeing them together.

It's a good thing there is a somewhat regular dose of AiGaki recently. I should write a post about these sweet couple soon. Ahhh mac mac, please get well soon. I can't live without you. My MM fandom depends on you a lot so hurry and recover! XD



A nice OPV featuring darling Eri. Although I can't agree with how H!O bans users, I admire the Kame fans who still post in her thread. The turtle might be gone for now, but she'll be back one day. And until then, we (loyal Eririn fans) will be waiting.

No comments: