Friday, February 4, 2011

FanKora Special Edition

I finally had time to sit down and watch the special edition of the H!P 2010 Summer FanKora concert DVD. My first impressions after letting the video run was, "My eyes!!! They are going blind!" XD Hee hee the outfits this time were really a mix up of colors and most of them didn't go very well?

Surprisingly the girls still looked good though. See, this is the advantage of being pretty. They will look good no matter what they wear.

For some reason I found that there was a lot of S/mileage and Mano Erina in the video? (Or was I being biased without realizing it XD) I would much rather have more of MM ^^; Despite saying that, I liked almost all of the songs that these 2 acts performed. Very good choices there.

I'll comment on my fave K4 and maybe a few of the other H!P members. I'll see what I can remember about them XD

Ai-chan: This woman is fierce! I loved it when her hair was messy and flying all over the place as she was performing. It was just so darn sexy XD When she had the pink bow on her head, it was a little distracting but nevertheless she was still super duper cute. How can Ai be 24 and still look way younger? @@ She was perhaps one of the few who could maintain her singing throughout the vid. Most of the rest had cracking voices and panting sounds *ahem Mano and Sayumin ahem*, lol.

Gaki-san: Omg, her costume was the worst. The worst! Lol, but at least her hair was nice? And it's a bonus that she wasn't chubby :P Risa was awesome as long as she wasn't in that horrible multi-colored top with leopard/tiger/cheetah prints. When she was performing the ZYX song, I was worried she would run out of air during the part where she had to go "woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh woah woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" lol. Thankfully she survived XD

Eri: Ahhh Kame, she had this crazy weird but very nice looking top. Either she had the better set of clothes or she made the outfit look better than it was. She does have that ability so I wouldn't be surprised if that was really what happened. I don't know if I've noticed this before but Kame has very little hair and a lot of forehead? XD And when she sweats, her hair ends up sticking to her head which isn't necessarily the most flattering. BUT, she beats any other person with thin hair hands down in any situation :D

Sayumi: She is the luckiest girl in the world cuz she doesn't have to be afraid of putting on weight on her legs. It's as if Sayu would never end up with fat thighs. She isn't exactly tall but whenever I look at the bunny's legs, they seem to go on forever and are so silky white and smooth. Gah... I should banish these thoughts from my mind XD Oh and I don't know why the fact that she has this little bits of fats at the part where the top of her dress ends (above her boobs and beneath her armpits) make her so much more adorable. If I'm weird for this at least I'm not the only one cuz OD agrees with me on this XDDDDD

I said I might talk about the other girls? But I think I won't after all. I realize I can't really remember anything much about the rest XD My mind is always focused on K4 only ^^;

I wanna watch the full perfs of all these songs! UFA should follow WWE and make it a pay per view thing XD Cuz if they adopt this method, there would be some way to enjoy these performances completely.





MM Kimagure Princess

No comments: