Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reina's "Attracted"

How long has it been since I wrote a post featuring Reina? :P

I was wondering when she would release her next PB since she did say that she wasn't going to shoot any more of those. The upcoming E-lineup DVDs would include one of the kitty cat's.

The cover is really cute even if I do say so myself. And naming it attracted? I bet they mean the scores of Tanaka Army fans who have been completely enthralled by this young lady. I love her outfit and great job for not putting a bikini pic on the cover.


Frankly after watching the preview, it seems like this entire DVD series would consist of very little talking or doing anything in particular except filming of the featured girl in various outfits. Hmmm...hmmmm....XD I would prefer them to be actually doing something but I guess getting a DVD would be better than none?

Sayumi would be getting one such DVD too. Ai-chan would definitely get one as well. I wonder if Gaki-san would get any. I hope she does and with a nice hairstyle :P

Reina strikes me as a Maki lookalike in some scenes. Is it the hair? Not surprising that lying down scenes would be included XD

No comments: