Friday, April 3, 2009

KameMameHa~~!

Why the random GakiKame entry? Because it's my birthday and I wanted to blog about something I love. Yeah, I know there is absolutely no relation among the two :D So sue me? Kidding here, don't bring me to court as I'm just a poor MM fan XD



The best news I've heard all week is GAKIKAME returning. I'm not sure if they are gonna keep their old name as the radioshow is on a different channel now. It's taking over Nacchi's timeslot if I'm not wrong. Enjoy the subbed vid of the 2 crazy girls promoting their new assignment.

Thanks to 86turbos who did the translation. It's fans like that which make the H!P fandom world such a great place ^^

And now for some random KameMame loving <3
Though TakaGaki and KameShige too are awesome pairings, these 2 are like a chemical reaction that combusts spontaneously. Their chemistry cannot be denied and hilarity is almost always ensured. I adore watching the 2 dragon ladies together (Read: Born in 1988) and how they behave around each other.

Don't they just look so cute together? Turtle x Bean power forever!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this a few times already but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You have to e-mail me and tell me all about all. Like what you did, and what you got ^^

Hammy said...

THANK YOU, arigatou, xie xie :D I'll tell you about my day after I get your email. Otherwise my mail to you would be too short XD

Anonymous said...

Which implies that you didn't do much. I hope I'm wrong!!!

P.S - Shouldn't you be sleeping? It's WAY past your bedtime young lady!

ShikyoxYaiba said...

Happy Belated?!?! *didn't realize that you made a blog post too* Well at least I was on time on H!O... Now if only I could say the same about that birthday fic. D: