Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Prelude to #39

When MM's new single releases on the 13th of May, you can be sure I'm gonna be blogging about it. I've only heard a short preview (thanks to the very kind OnDiet) and I ADORE it already! I can't stop putting it on repeat <3 Shouganai Yume Oibito, doesn't the name itself sound appealing XD I guess it's pretty obvious the enormous extent of my love for their 39th single :D


Amazingly, I quite like Reina's singing in it. That is if I put the correct voice to the right girl. Sayu doesn't sound too bad, Ai is the same as always and the amount of lines Eri has is a pleasant surprise. EHHHHH, Gaki-san only got one line? *pouts* And maybe the harmonizing portion? How could they shaft her?!??! The Blasphemy XDDDD I'm kidding here, I'm not the kind to go on and on about the unfair treatment in line allocation. I'm just happy to be able to hear Risa sing and hopefully watch her on live performances. They have GOT to get on live shows. Those mean producers and what-nots NEED to invite MM. I hate that they can't show they wonderfulness in terms of singing, dancing, personality, humor, beauty etc. to the Japanese public :(


I hope Kame gets as to show off her incredible dancing skills to go with her parts in the song. I can totally see a hawt and smexy Eri taking centre stage *daydreams*
I'm going off to enjoy myself with more listenings of this song. Suki~~



Edit:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! The LQ version of the PV is out and I can't freaking hell view it!!! *wails* Since when was stupid YT so efficient in taking down stuff. God I REALLY need to see it. From the screencaps I saw Risa was damn gorgeous!! That tie and hair *falls over and dies* Of course Eri was super pretty as well but Risa AHHHHHHHHHHH Gaki-san!!! What happened to all your chubbiness? It disappeared @@

Someone please upload the PV somewhere that is not megavideo. A really kind fan did it there but for some reason I can't load it:(

No comments: