Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take a Break with H!P

This will most likely be my last post for April. The dreaded exams are looming *cries* Because I was putting off revising, I ended up stumbling on vids from the two latest H!P concerts. I couldn't help sneeking a peek and tada~~ I realized it was impossible for me to not purchase the DVDs. Sigh, my poor pocket and bank account.

Here are some of the perfs I couldn't stop rewatching.

KameMame Suki, Suki, SUKI~~! Er...yes you too Ai-chan :P

How can Risa and Eri be so perfect in every way?? Their voice, looks, dance, personality...basically everything, EVERYTHING, about them is perfect <3




Smexy to the MAX. Someone please turn up the airconditioning? It's getting hot in here *fans self*




Super upbeat and addicting song with Koharu and the JunLin. Nice starting there by the MM girls and XD at Ai-chan's expression and :D at Eri's adorable face. I have to say, Koharu was mighty cute in this perf. And boy did she nail that super high line *Impressed*




MM's Naichau Kamo. Need I say more?




Same as above. It's MM! What complains could I have? :P




BUONO! doesn't get enough love in my blog. Which is a pity cuz I love these girls. They are my top 3 H!PKids. Besides, Co.No.Mi.Chi is a great song ^^

No comments: