Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Bean's Infatuation

When I first saw Risa dressed in that dog (?) suit I thought it was for some MM event. It's only today that I realized she did it for Nacchi. It's almost crazy, but it also shows how much she loves her senpai. I never understood how or why she is so enamored by this particular senior. Was Abe her idol right from the start? And that infatuation had lasted all through her days in MM with her and even up to now? Had Nacchi been that kind and nice to Gaki which caused her love for the older woman to span over ten years? To tell the truth, I had ever suspected that the bean's open show of affection for the once face of MM was just a way of gaining more fans. But today, I'm convinced that it's possible to like a person this much. And it's also possible to keep giving and not expect anything in return. I'm sorry for not trusting your feelings Risa-chan. I have been a bad fan.

Her hair looks so Korean now. The color and the style both looks like something a Korean celebrity will have. But I prefer it on Risa. Maybe I'm biased but I really think so. Why did you have to go to Disney Sea? It's almost as if her blog entries are mocking me. Is that your regular nail artist? You must be on really good terms to go to the themepark with her. Somehow, I'm envious of such a relationship. At first I thought Risa draped a towel over herself and wondered why was she so crazy inside Disney Sea. Could she really be so nuts about the place? Then I realized that blue garment was really a jacket. Silly and blind me.

That picture of her with her sister. It looks a lot like Mr and Mrs Niigaki doesn't it. If only it was. That would have been sweet.

After seeing Maimi's latest solo DVD cover, I'm surprised her hairstyle is still a short one. I thought most Japanese girls preferred long hair. And so did their fans. Why did the C-ut(i)e leader decide to go against the norm? Was she influenced by Ai-chan? Who also looks incredible with a short length. And I don't remember Maimi ever dying her hair brown. If so, she, Airi and Sayumi are one of the few left who stuck with black hair. The look good like this. But I can't help but wonder if they would be even more stunning with dyed/highlighted locks.

No comments: