Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday...

To my country...

She might not be perfect, but she's still wonderful in so many ways.
Thank you for being my home.

After being patriotic, it's time to talk about MM. First up is Ai-chan's hair. She dyed it red I think. And permed it as well. Strangely it looks pretty good. I guess anything will look good on this girl. With those oversized plastic frames on her face, she looks like a Kpop boyband member. If I were to like any of those guys, it will only happen if leader was a real boy in one of those groups.

Recently Gaki has a liking for putting up blog pics with the 4 section effect. Does it look familiar? That's because Ai uses that effect a lot. I'm positive the bean "imitated" her wifey in that aspect. I'm totally agreeable since they look way better than the blue ghostly effect shots Risa used to post. What can I say, it's obvious Mrs Niigaki is the more artistic of the pair.

Speaking of the wife, I'm highly anticipating her Guam photobook. The previous few entries shows her in an awesome looking dress and that headband thingy which makes her look beautiful. Lucky manager-san for being able to be so near her and to have the privilege of taking her private and candid photos. I want to be a MM manager too! I'll be glad to slave away for AiGakiSayu. Eri too if she were still in the group.

No comments: