Sunday, April 25, 2010

Japan Trip 2010 #3 ~ Yokohama Part 1

Maybe cuz it is Yokohama, Gaki-san's hometown that's why the number of pictures I took here greatly outnumbered the other places :P

I took this picture on the train travelling from Tokyo to Yokohama. The journey was over in a flash. (It takes approximately 12 minutes to arrive) No wonder Risa can continue to live in her family home and travel to work daily.


This is the mall that is next to the themepark. You know the one with the ferris wheel that the bean talked about in that old episode of Music Fighter from the Osaka Koi no Uta days? I wonder if this is the ii building :D




The roads outside the possible ii building. The flowers from the Sakura trees started to fall in doves when we were standing outside waiting for the bus. The view was incredible! Too bad I didn't have a proper camera and can't take a pic of that beautiful scene.





Oh and we had lunch in this mall. This was what the dessert looked like. Ultra kawaii ne~ Especially the usagi (^_^)




I really wanted to ride on the Ferris wheel when we went to the themepark. But sadly no one wanted to sit on it because it wasn't exciting enough :( Why am I such a kid? I'll rather go on this and the merry go round :P



Everyone else being more adventurous opted for the haunted house and this scary roller coaster called 'Vanish.' We managed to enter the ghosty place but not the roller coaster as there were too many people in the queue for it. Thank god! Cuz I would probably have puked out my lunch if I went on it.




This place is huge. Cuz on the opposite bank there are even more rides.

The sun is setting with the light reflected on some random building :D Oh beautiful, beautiful~~ *tries to sound like a hotshot photographer* :P



Nightview of the bay. See the Ferris wheel in the distance?



It was freaking cold up here. I think it was cuz we were practically at the sea. But the view was worth it. The ground was made up of all these wooden planks. Really gave the place the feel of a pier.



-----


Since we are in Yokohama how can we not go to Chinatown right?



Remember Morning Days 2? Where TakaGaki07 went around to eat...and eat? XD This is the panda bun they tried! Erm...it's not exactly the same cuz I didn't buy the meat bun. But it's still the same store ^^; Ureshii~~ I'm standing in the same spot where Risa once stood! *jumps around excited*



Part 2 of the Yokohama experience will be coming up later tonight, or within the next few days...I hope ^^;

4 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

the bun!!is it nice?haha
remind me of the takagaki scene ..<3

Hammy said...

Frankly it's not that nice ^^; But it looks cute enough to make up for it

Shizuka Junko said...

I see my shirt in the background of that panda bun shot. Lol. XDDDD

Hammy said...

Oh right. I didn't notice at first. I was too caught up with the panda XD