Thursday, April 29, 2010

Japan Trip #5 ~ Asakusa & Ueno Part 2

Asakusa, the place to go when you are in Japan. Badsaints said this area was a place we couldn't miss. And I'm glad we came. The temples I see where I live sure aren't as pretty. I'm also interested in finding out if this was the temple Sayumin went to film the 'Senkou Hanabi' PV for the Best Shot 3 DVD? It sure looks like the place doesn't it?





See the people crowding around? It's where you go to pray for a luck lot. Are those called luck lots?


You put in 100 yen then shake the canister and wait for a lot to fall out. The wooden drawers are where you get the strip of paper with the number obtained from the stick. I don't know why I was extremely thrilled to try this. It could be because the Aho pair of KameShige did this on one of their HM@ outings no?



After that we walked to a batting center which was nearby. Again this was something that H!P girls tried before. Yossi and someone else? I can't remember who ^^;

This is where your friends etc can sit and watch you bat or pitch while smoking. Yep, it's okay to smoke here even though it's indoors.

Crepe spotted!! Reminds me of Eri in her lollita outfit and how she got cream on her lips :P The rest of the MM girls ate this too. Stef thinks this could be the exact same place where they ate this but I'm not sure. I'm not good with recognizing places ^^;

You order by slotting coins into a machine and pressing on the flavor of your choice. After the card slips out, you pass it to the man who will begin making the crepe.

I picked strawberry. Yummy~ This definitely tastes better than the ones I've eaten in my country. And nope, I'm not being biased here XD



-----

Ueno Part 2

The only reason why we came back again was for the Hello! Pro shop in Ueno. *jumps about excitedly* This shop is located in the YokoAme building? Argh, I forgot the name. But I think I should remember how to go there if I ever went to Japan again. We aren't supposed to take photos so I didn't. *sigh* I should have broken the rules and did it! Why am I such a law abiding person? XD


The sales person asked for my name and while I was contemplating what to say (cuz I figured she wouldn't be able to understand any non Japanese names?) Badsaints who was beside me offered gleefully. "Hammy!" Surprisingly she caught it. She even repeated with this bewildered look "Ha-mmy?" You know how the Japanese speak English right? It was funny :D It was as if she couldn't believe this was a real name? Well, it wasn't but I use it online right? So it's as real as it can be :P

Later we got to play this little wheel of fortune thingy. I could pick one photocard from the MM set. I should have taken Risa's but her pic wasn't very nice? So in my best Japanese accent, I said "Michishige Sayumi-san." I don't know why but I was nervous saying her name out loud to a real Japanese person. I kept running Sayu's name in my mind first before saying it cuz I always stumble and it ends up as "Mishichige" ^^;

Isn't this machine cool? I played it 4 times and got Maimi, Chisato, Risako and Reina respectively -_-; No Gaki-san *boo hoo* It didn't help that the one on exhibit was Risa's. And she looked fab in it! Drats! I forgot to take a pic of that!??!?! Hammy baka!! *slaps self*


We walked past this sign on the way to the train station. I think the shop sold concert tickets? I wish I could grab this board and run. I also wish I could watch the Pika2 concert again. It was too awesome. And I'm still in love with GakiKameShige :P


Final post about the trip and all about the concert coming up in entry #6 ^^

No comments: