Friday, November 6, 2009

Kame & Hair

There was a recent uproar in Eri's thread over at H!O about her neck XD Yes, you read right. Neck. The comments were mostly about wanting to become vampires so they could bite her neck :D I was a little puzzled by this. Who said you had to be a vampire before you could bite someone's neck? :P

Back to the topic of Eri. I wonder if Ai felt anything when she saw the very cute turtle flick her hair while sitting at such close range. I'm sure the leader licked her lips XD Pity there wasn't a second camera persent which could have captured Ai-chan at the same moment so us fans could see her reaction. Hey wait a sec...*notices camcorders in the screen* THERE WERE 2 CAMERAS!! Stupid editing people. They probably didn't include Ai with her mouth hanging open and gawking at the yummilicious Kame :P

Don't blink, that mesmerizing instant is at 2:57 min.




And she does it again! My heart went doki doki for Kame at 3.06min.



Lucky Lin Lin, being able to share the same air space as Eri, lol. I wonder if this is a new strategy of hers. Making everyone fall for her with just one simple action :D

1 comment:

OnDiet said...

Don't you think Eri's hair makes her look like she has just woken up?

Friday Friday Friday ~
...Can't believe I'm so kind to leave a comment. And your blog got to be one of the most troublesome ones. I still have to do the word verification thing. SO WHAT IF I'M NOT A HUMAN?