Thursday, November 12, 2009

Return to Reina

YAPPI BERF-DAY REINA~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're 20 years old now although you don't want to believe it XD I hate getting older too but life sucks doesn't it? At least your life is much better than most people's so enjoy it!! :P

Re:(Return) is Reina's 6th PB and it's a compilation PB. If you don't have the resources or book shelf space to get individual PBs, this one is a keeper. 田中れいな写真集全集『Re:(リターン)』Even the name looks good XD

Keeping with tradition (being late in posting a birthday entry :P) and picking my top 10 pics, here is Return. Because I couldn't just choose 10 (there were too many nice ones), I decided to go with 15 ^^


The Cover



Ooooh, look at that tatoo. Sexy :P

15th



Her expression here isn't the best but the outfit is cute and so was the watermelon. It's rad (a joke in my country XD) with little black specks. Looks kinda cute to me :D

14th



I'm guessing this shot was taken through a glass window? Art-y *nods head*

13th



Reina's looks like a typical sunshine girl here. None of that yankii or I'm-gonna-bite-your-head off vibe

12th



Awwww, young Reina snoozing. Was there any hint that she would grow up to be the woman she is today?

11th



Yankii to the max! Right down to the slippers XD

10th



These 2 pages were joined badly but you get the "picture" somewhat, right? It's the expression that I like. Not so much the bikini. Reina was never one of those members who looked the best in one. *ducks from rotten eggs*

9th



This shot gives me a Miami (?) feel. The uniform is a bonus. Only Tanakacchi can pull off oversized sweaters.

8th



Mikans~!!! *covers mouth before I start singing lines from the single* Playful Reina ^^ I like the top right hand pic most.

7th



This Reina seems a more "dark" but not totally gloomy. GAH! I don't know how to explain it well -_-;

6th



The water droplets on the glass reminds me of rain. She looks...well, I don't know, expectant? Like she's waiting for something.

5th



KAWAII~~~~~~~!! Who knew the neko would fit a rabbit suit so well? Sayumin has some competition XD

4th



Lolli alert! Not the Risa fan silly :P Here it comes again. A 100 point expression.

3rd



I can't decide if I want the pillow more or the person hugging it. Reina's channeling a I'm-sad-and-I-need-a-hug-from-someone look. I VOLUNTEER!

2nd


I said I like mufflers didn't I? Top it off with cute knit cap and it's a winner :)

1st


As above. Add the warm glows of yellowish brown with 07's semi-side profile and you have a winner on top of a winner! (I don't make any sense, but I rarely do) XDDDD

Have a wonderful 20th Reina, and stop getting mad at Risa already :P My lovable Mame-head can be too assertive but that's why I like her *winks*

No comments: