Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ai and Food

You know how some people just aren't cut out to be a food show host? It's either they don't mention the food much, they don't eat heartily (would anyone think the food someone is nibbling small mouthfuls of tastes good?) or they don't have the guts to try weird stuff.

To me, Ai is in the category of 'can't be a food show host' not so much because doesn't go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm enough when she eats. It's gonna sound crazy but the reason for me thinking this way is, Ai is too much of a distraction.

Watch the following clips and tell me you can concentrate on your food aka not sticking something up your nose if Ai-chan was sitting opposite you having a meal. Isn't the manner by which she eats the most ______? I don't what word is good enough to describe it. I just know she looks incredibly mesmerizing and cute when eating.

See for yourself and tell me I'm right :D

From 0:45 min onwards. Even the host (?) agrees she is kawaii when eating.



From 8:20 min on.



From 3:26 min on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, my single greatest memory is the way she eats a hamburger.

She was supposed to eat it in a well mannered "lady-like" fashion, but that just straight out the wall.