Thursday, October 29, 2009

Studio Voice Online [INTERFACE #26]

You don't often get to see the girls so relaxed and fooling around like this except on their DVD Magazines. I wonder what caused their hyper moods.☺


I'm guessing they were asked for a Kanji word that came to mind when they thought of a particular member.

Ai ---> Koharu (Miracle) I wasn't surprised at her choice as this wasn't the first time Ai used this word to describe the 7th Gen-ner

Risa ---> Sayumi (毒= Poison) XDDD Oh Gaki-san, you don't ever let the bunny forget this do you?

Eri ---> Reina (Tsutokotokoroden) I'm not sure what this is. OnDiet said there was no meaning to the word. It's just another of those "Eri" moments :D

Sayumi ---> Lin Lin (Nikuman) Hmmm, could this mean the Chinese girl is a fan of meat?

Reina ---> Jun Jun (Xiao Long Bao)

Koharu ---> Aika (Takoyaki) Aww, this is so cute. Imagine Mittsui as a lil Takoyaki ball :D

Aika ---> Ai (優 = Superior) I guess Ai really is superior in some ways.

Jun Jun ---> Risa (難 = Difficulty/complex) LOL! I loved Ai's (at least I think it was her) "NANDE?!?!" when she heard what JJ said. And Gaki-san's "blur" expression (or was it one of disbelief) was pure gold *thumbs up*

Lin Lin ---> Eri (Turtle) Another obvious choice for a word





Celebrities the girls are influenced by? Again, it's mostly guesswork. My Japanese is almost non-existent.


Jun Jun ➢ Vivian Hsu (Taiwanese singer who was based in Japan for some time)

Reina ➢ Morning Musume. WOOT! Great choice there Reina, you have good taste ^^

Ai ➢ Tsunku. Ummmmm, no comments?

Aika ➢ ? I couldn't catch what she said :(

Sayumi ➢ Sanma. This girl never lets slip a chance to promote her radio show

Eri ➢ Hilarious!! If I didn't recall wrongly, OD said the turtle didn't answer the question. She talked about how only her mom knew about her auditioning for MM XD

Lin Lin ➢ BoA. OMG! Another insanely funny moment. Not Oba, it's BoA XDDD

Risa ➢ ? Again I didn't understand this part :(

Koharu ➢ Her sister. Seems like Koharu and her sis are really close :)





PS: Possibly the highlight of the show was how "guy" TakaGaki were sitting. Compare their open legs to Eri's lady-like manner and you can tell how vastly different they are. Normally it's Sayu who forgets herself and opens her legs wide. I'm quite shocked that it was the leader and sub-chan duo this time and no one reminded them about it. Nevertheless, Gaki-san is incredibly hot as a guy ♥


2 comments:

Liamers said...

I loved risa's face when JunJun called her difficult. And Risa always leaves her legs spread apart. There is still a bit of a country girl left in her after all lol

Hammy said...

Hontoni? I only noticed Sayu doing it not her. Hmmm, I might have been too preoccupied with other parts of Gaki-san to have noticed :P