Monday, November 9, 2009

MM Kimagure Princess on MF

I'm a big fan of MM appearances on this programme as it's almost always extremely entertaining. This time when the girls went on to promote KP, it wasn't as funny. Perhaps the people in charge didn't want to make it too crazy as it was Koharu's last? I was hoping they would do something special for the miracle similar to how Rika had an awesome send off. It would have been a great memory. Pity there wasn't such a segment :(

I have no clue what the drawings were implying except that they all had something to do with Koharu so I'll just skip that part. The thing that struck me the most besides the hilarious bit when Aoki-san imitated Koharu's high-pitched voice, Koharu arguing that Ai was the typhoon girl and Koharu's little LM perf, was Risa talking.

What do I mean by that? Well, it just seems that Gaki-san is doing a lot of the talking these days. As a Risa fan I can't say I'm not happy about it but I'm just worried. I mean, in a group of 9 girls, conflicts are bound to occur and I'm pretty sure there will be members not happy with her stealing the spotlight so often especially when she isn't 1) the leader 2) a popular member e.g Reina/Eri 3) the rising variety show star e.g Sayumi

What Reina said recently on a radio promo for KP started me thinking about this. Apparently Reina thought that Ai must dislike Risa "grabbing" the rounding up talk parts during the MCs in concerts and most probably resented Sub-chan at least a little for it.

Ai's response was that she did have feelings of, "why did Risa speak about this part?" (I can't translate this properly into English but it kinda means why was Risa the one saying this part and not Ai herself.)

Reina then continued that she sometimes felt like telling Risa to let Ai speak (since she is the leader) instead of her doing it.

In the end, Ai said that she tends to forget the lines at important times or bite her tongue by accident. Hence it can't be helped that Risa does the rounding up talks. I don't know if Ai was trying to be nice or she just didn't want to further aggravate the feelings of resentment that Reina so obviously has towards Risa by explaining.

What has this whole chunk of words have to do with anything? I guess I'm afraid that Ai and Gaki-san were to fall out over something as trival as who does the talking. I really don't want to see that happening. If someone has to step down in order for relations to become good again, then I'd rather Risa be the one to do it. Because no one can fault a leader who stumbles over her words but everyone will dislike a sub-leader who seems as though she is taking on more responsibility that she should when it isn't needed.





To make this post less gloomy, lemme gush about Kame. She was ADORABLE in the perf!!! She was overflowing with so much cuteness. Her singing was great and her dancing, INCREDIBLE. I would have liked her to have gotten some talk time since KP is technically her song. The stupid editing people probably cut her parts out. Poor Eri, and poor Eriens <--- Kame fans :D

5 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

maybe aigaki is really drifting apart..=x..
*run*..
XD

Lex said...

^
*grabs a gun and chases after LuvAngelz*
TakaGaki shall prevail!!
..
XD :P

Here's the weird thing, I was playing Bubble spinner on facebook and thinking about this exact thing before I even read your post.

O_o.......I wonder why.

Liamers said...

Good god I hope TakaGaki dont have a falling out. But tbh Risa is the more comfortable and natural public speaker out od the lot, sayu and reina aint bad either.hmmm maybe Risa does need to hold back a bit and let the leader be the leader and then we will see if she actually deserves to do most of the talking.

AlwaysAi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlwaysAi said...

i dont think they will fall apart, maybe drifted?=x.. is just that since takagaki become the leader and sub..it very difficult to see them together anymore..gakisan seem to be together with kamei and sayu more..and aichan seem more alone or more quiet..
it make me wanna know what gakisan will link herself with aichan at the star digio next week..which aichan just say "gokkies"..and other then reina no one link them together..
as for those talking part, gakisan is definitely better speaker then aichan and can handle those situation better..