Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mizuhara Kana...GETS~!!

Ever since I heard about Ai-chan landing a part in a prime time drama, I've been anticipating the DVD release. After weeks of waiting and hunting, I've finally gotten my hands on it.



And the most awesome thing about buying this the moment I saw it is.... *takes deep breath* it has an English subtitles option! No more wondering what is going on and being lost regarding the plot and cases.



The box containing the discs looks pretty damn decent with pictures and all. I must say it looks very pretty. Ai looks VERY pretty ^^



Although the ratings weren't the best and the story moved rather slowly, at least Takahashi now has 'female lead' to add to her list of accomplishments. I think that's great and I hope she gets more opportunities in the future.



Of course I wanna see GakiKame get a shot at acting too. And Sayumin as well. She would make a good actress with her height and gorgeous face <3

1 comment:

WaiZack said...

hi just asking, where did you get the Q.E.D dvd? I've been wanting to buy them bt i can't seem to find them