Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Cartload of MM Goodies

Oh I don't know. Somehow I find the 9th gen aren't as thrilled about receiving those items as I hoped they would be? If it were me I'll be ecstatic? I mean, some of those CDs are hard to find! And first press releases too. Lucky kids :(

The middle one (she's the Egg right?) and the right most girl are definitely more enthusiastic as compared to Riho though. That girl still rubs me the wrong way. She isn't that cute or pretty appearance wise. She better make up for her annoying haughty air with really good singing and dancing skills.

On the other hand, I must say that she is smart. Declaring she wants the position of leader on her first public appearance. That makes people take notice of her. Even I remember her name when I still can't figure out the faces and names of the rest. That being said, it doesn't mean I like her :P

*Sigh* I miss my K4.

1 comment:

DumpPplinG said...

I TOTALLY KNOW WAT U MEAN!!!
i saw that video n have the same reaction...
"why aren't they happy"..xD