Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Open Display of Affection

Besides the fact that both Ai and Risa look darn gorgeous with that hair and outfit, the best part about this clip is how they were hugging.

Pay special attention to how tight their embrace were. I loved...

a) The way Mame staggered backwards when Ai bulldozed into her XD
b) How Risa patted and rubbed her wife's lower back
c) The smile they exchanged. I can't see Mr Niigaki's expression, but from Ai-chan's, I think it would have been just as adorable
d) Naughty Ai-chan smacking Gaki-san on the cheeks. Twice too XD You have to be close to be able to do that

I wonder what thoughts were running through Sayumi's head when she witnessed this.

a) Chee...Ai-chan already hugged me first
b) Ehhhh?!?! Why didn't Ai-chan hug me?
c) I'm so gonna kill that bean! Yup, boil and cook her into green bean soup
d) I shall kiss Ai-chan like crazy after this. Pay back for not getting to hold her now

No comments: