Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ai Is Graduating??

I can't believe this? Ai is graduating in autumn of 2011. And it has been confirmed? Cuz the announcement is up on the official site. I had hoped that there wouldn't be any graduations in 2011. But then this had to happen! I've lost Eri. I can't lose Ai!!! What's gonna happen to Risa??? What's gonna happen to MM??? What's gonna happen to me and all Ai fans? Without Ai-chan, I dread to see the sales of the next few singles.

I don't know what is next for Ai. Will she continue to be under Upfront but in another company? Or will she leave Japan to study? SOBSSSSSSSSS!!! I am seriously shattered. For selfish reasons, I hope she continues her entertainment career. I want to still see her? Can the ass****s of the people in charge of managing the girls give her a good solo career?! Don't waste her talents. I'm sure she could shine if given the right opportunities.

A part of me...no wait, make that all of me wants to see Risa, Sayumi and Reina to graduate too. Like now! Just make MM a totally new group. Add those Eggs, 9 gen and what not. I don't want my 56kkies to remain in the group if it's gonna be like this.


According to OD, Tsunku told Ai-chan to decide on the timing of her graduation. And apparently Ai already had plans on graduating since last year. OD thinks she would definitely get a solo career. And we are both baffled as to why the announcement is made so early? What is UFA thinking??

If it wasn't for 9th gen, Ai-chan would have left during Haru concert xD
Omg who's gonna be the subleader!?
Sayu or Reina!?
OMG, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH DRAMA
SAYU AND REINA WILL FIGHT FOR THE POST!
They will kick one another while performing! Trying to kill one another!
...ALL FOR THE POST OF THE SUBLEADER!
*Dramatic music*

And the above was OD's one sided talk XD


Look at the 5 girls in purple! Yeah just them cuz I don't care about the rest? ^^; MM to me will always be the 9 nin line-up with Eri, Koharu and JunLin

I'm a little sidetracked by how gorgeous Risa looks with that hair. Back to the graduation though. Frankly, I'm stunned. I mean I knew there would be a day when she has to leave. But why now? Does this mean Gaki will grad next year? I was so affected by this I told my sis who hates my dear Risa about this piece of news. And she was so happy -_-; I should have just kept my mouth shut.

After I've calmed down, I think this might be good for Ai? Cuz although I hate to admit it, MM isn't a good tag for 56kkies. It's like every time they intro themselves and say they are from MM, people just automatically reject them. They don't want to give the girls a chance no matter how good they could be. Hence, maybe leaving MM would open up more doors for Ai. I long to see the day she becomes accomplished in her chosen field with people banging down her door trying to invite her to act, host, advertise or sing for them. It is possible. I know Ai has it in her.

Plus she can date now. As much as I love my AiGaki, I have to be realistic. Ai will meet a guy, fall in love and marry one day. I want to know which type of guys she likes? I hope he is someone who will cherish her. Oh and I just read that she will focus on plays and lives? That has always been what she wanted. That's good that she can pursue the path she prefers.

*Sigh* I hope I can go to Japan this year. I missed Eri's graduation. I can't miss Ai's too. Oh kamisama, please let me go to Japan and make my sis stuff it about the trip! *prays*

2 comments:

Lex said...

*raises glass*
Cheers to another great Leader of MM and may the future for her and the new generation of MM be bright
*drinks water*

I'm liking OD's one sided talk XD
I can imagine attempted assaults during Kanashimi Twilight, a kick, shove and both falling on the ground leading to a short scuffle just to find one on top of another and, I'll stop now :P

DumpPplinG said...

sayu will become the sub leader...
no way to fight...
coz sayu is "more senior" then reina..
although from the same generation.. the are also ranked by the age...
so in 6th gen..its kamei > sayu> reina
since kamei is gone...sayu is the next in the line up. =)