Friday, December 4, 2009

Soba Nai~! Mee Hai~!

Remember that 'Are you hungry?' commercial by Nissin?

'Nissin Cup Noodles!'


It has been stuck in my head for the longest time and that ad is old. I never thought I'll see a new one by the company. But the best part is...


IT HAS MORNING MUSUME IN IT!



Well it's just their voices but considering how MM hasn't gotten any CM deals in ages, I've got to be contented with this.


Ai, Gaki-san, Sayu and JJ were invited to attend the recording session. I wonder why Eri wasn't in the line-up. It would have been amazing. K4 reunion ^^ Notice how Risa is over-reacting again XD


I thought all of their clothes were really pretty except for JJ's. I guess I just don't think pink suits everyone? The only MM member who can wear pink and get away with it imo is Sayu. Woah, Risa's looking mightly cool in that leather jacket. At first I thought she was wearing pants or black jeans. On closer inspection I realized it was shorts or a mini skirt. I can't really tell with the LQ vid.


Next they get to taste the ramen..


...but no one wants to be the guinea pig.

Sayu: *coughs awkwardly*
Everyone else: *Looks anywhere and does anything except eat*



Sayu: So who's going first?
Risa: *biting fingers* Hmmm, not me.
Ai: Jun Jun?
Jun Jun: Damn, I knew it was gonna be me.

XDDDDDDDDD

Nah, that wasn't what really happened.


But this did...

Ai looking at Risa in the cutest way possible.

Need a close up?

THERE!


and THERE!!


I especially love this knowing smile they shared. Awwww TakaGaki

Risa even looks cool without the jacket. Can you tell I love the girl? :D

And the little couple is even gonna get a honeymoon trip to China from the 9th of December. 5 whole days and 4 endless nights. Imagine all the time they are gonna spend together :) I just hope Lin Lin leaves Ai alone long enough so Cinderella and her Prince can...you get the picture :P

On the other side, whilst all this subtle flirting was going on, Sayu's showing off her nails while JJ's just about to d...

Ahhh, I better not say it xP


Major goof up here.
JJ =/= Sayumin

Someone seriously needs to be shot.

No comments: