Monday, August 3, 2009

One Million MM Friendship Bands

Okay, so I was exaggerating. But 9 bracelets from the girls beats 1,000,000 bands anyday!

Normally I will say Eri has the best clothes during dance practice but in this particular vid, I liked Gaki-san's best. The colors are really vibrant and the whole outfit looks so cool. (I would so steal her wardrobe, and Eri's too ^^) Risa kakoii!! <3

One thing that I was worried about is how tired and haggered she looks. My heart aches so much! *sobs* All of the girls have mega eyebags >.<> Ai-chan has grown up! *tears*

Sayumin's clothes are...well... Koharu's are great and so is Kame's ^^ Reina's fits her streetwalker look in the RB pv :P

Cute AiEri moment at 1:40 min and gosh, Lin Lin made her band in KameMame colors!! I love you Lin Lin *hugs*

Gaki-san is wearing her trademark white watch again :)



The Gooch doesn't know how lucky she is to be able to receive so many hand-made friendship bracelets by the girls :P J/k.

No comments: