Monday, August 3, 2009

More Platinum 9 Disco Excepts: The MCs



LOL!!!!!!! This MC was really lame. It didn't even make any sense XDDD But since Eri was so incredibly adorable when she says 'Ching Chi', I'm thankful for this MC ^^ When she started to sound nervous it made me feel nervous as well. Damn, Eri can really get to me.

What does Bacchiri mean again? I keep forgetting *smacks head*

Lin Lin's English pronounciation was right on target.

Poor Sayumin. I'll gladly OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for you if I were at the concert. And I think you're smart, VERY smart. You little devil usagi xP

PS: It's hot where you are cuz you sizzle the entire stage Eririn :D




Keep being as funny as you are here Jun Jun and I might end up liking you more :P

Reina's expression at 1:59 min was priceless! I love it when she did the whole 'I'm exasperated with you yet I'm very flattered that you want to come over to my place' look :D

1 comment:

Clara said...

Haha, when you're a linlin fan for as long as I have been, bacchiri is apart of your speech. I means perfect or perfectly ^_^